Una carrera en
Senior HRIS Analyst (PeopleSoft)
Sector : Head Office - Transaction Center
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
- Group insurance (including life, disability, dental and travel insurance)
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Access to a telemedicine platform
- Paid holiday between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Participates in defining the implementation strategy for new HRIS modules, and documents processes and procedures.
- Participates, with the IT team, in the development and implementation of various PeopleSoft modules (and version updates).
- Acts as a business analyst in the management of PeopleSoft requests using the Agile project management method.
- Validates requests to be processed by the Agile team according to business needs or, legislative or other requests or possible solutions, ensures coordination between the various parties involved in the requests.
- Acts as a functional analyst and maintains the configuration of PS interfaces to external suppliers such as: HR data, Evolo, Chrome River, engage to Excel, Dialogue, Cority, etc. and will act as a specialist to provide specifications for new interfaces.
- Identifies issues and impacts relating to data integrity in the various HR information systems and develops solutions/processes accordingly (in collaboration with the sectors).
- Coordinates the deployment of new tools/updates in the various business units.
- Reviews and approves user test scenarios, manages test administration, and validates project deliverables and their transfer to operational environments.
- Ensures the execution of the following tasks:
- Handle 2nd level support requests and follow up with 3rd level support and users.
- Prioritization, documentation, and follow-up of requests
- Update PeopleSoft HR configuration tables and organizational tree
- Data integrity monitoring (audit activities as required)
- Provides support to various HR stakeholders in the planning and implementation process of various projects related to HR information systems.
- Analyzes, revises, and validates business processes and work procedures related to the optimal use of HR information systems.
- Monitors the possibilities offered by HR information systems and makes the link with HR business needs.
- Defines, implements, and manages change management activities for the implementation of new HR modules/systems, in collaboration with the Organizational Development team.
- Participates in the development and implementation of communication and training plans to meet the needs of various stakeholders.
- Provides user training and deployment support.
- University degree in HR management or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in HRIS/Project/HR management or equivalent experience
- 2 years managing PeopleSoft HR in a large company, required
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, an asset
- Experience in project and change management
- Excellent command of French and English, spoken and written, given the international nature of the work. Knowledge of Spanish will be considered an asset.