Una carrera en
Senior Advisor, Tax Compliance and Accounting
Sector : Head Office - Transaction Center
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
- Prepare and/or review T2 and T5013 for Canadian group entities.
- Ensure compliance efficiency and available tax savings.
- Maintain up-to-date tax file balances.
- Obtain and/or prepare information required for government audits.
- Make the appropriate representations in the context of tax audits or oppositions.
- Document audit findings and make recommendations.
- Prepare and/or revise group tax provisions according to their level of complexity.
- Maintain up-to-date accounting tax balances in accordance with IFRS standards.
- Participate in the integration of acquired businesses or the sale of businesses.
- Act as support for business entities
- Participate in the training of team members.
- Preparation of tax memos.
- Participate in tax reorganizations.
- University degree in business administration, accounting option
- CICA Tax Course or master’s in taxation (required or equivalent experience)
- Accounting designation (required or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5 years experience in tax compliance and tax accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Taxprep
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Longview is an asset
- Bilingualism (French and English), as daily communication with North American operations is essential to the position.
- Group insurance (including life, disability, telemedicine, dental and travel insurance)
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Paid holiday between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Telework in hybrid mode