Una carrera en
Quality Technician 12 Hour Rotating Nights
Sector : TC Transcontinental Packaging
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
- Group insurance (including health, life, disability, dental and travel insurance)
- Immediately vested 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Onsite gym
- Regular full-time position
- Employee-involved decision making
- Partner with Production to identify quality issues to determine if a product should be quarantined base on customer history, production process and capabilities, and severity of defect
- Perform required lab testing, such as COF, GC, tensile, and bond strength, tear, etc. Maintain quality record for all completed testing.
- Verify quality control and testing results to ensure compliance with product specifications and quality/food safety procedures for product release.
- Preparation of customer Certificate of Analysis (COA) and Certificate of Conformance (COC) reports as required
- Assist in manufacturing trials and first-time production runs for quality analysis and opportunities for process improvement.
- Trend and evaluate testing data to develop recommendations for improvement and report any out of specification situations.
- Able to perform mathematical equations and conversions
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of software such as Microsoft Office and ability to operate basic office equipment
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with an aptitude to quickly absorb new procedures and new industry advancements.
- High school Diploma or equivalent education and experience
- 1-2 years of Quality Experience
- Inks and solvents can create strong odor in the plant
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting, bending, and stooping
- Overtime may be required