Una carrera en
Quality Control & Food Safety Coordinator
Sector : TC Transcontinental Packaging
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, initiatives and as an active member of the Health, Safety & Wellness committee.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) related to the Quality Management System are understood and adhered within all departments.
- Assist in investigating and correcting quality-related issues including customer complaints:
- Customer returned material are weighed and entered into the database.
- Product nonconformities are entered quality hold log, investigate, disposition in a timely manner.
- Communicate quality issue with suppliers and seek resolution.
- Support the identification of changes in product quality and facilitate actions to address negative quality trends.
- Performed monthly facility glass inspection and generate report.
- Ensure all equipment are calibrated, update calibration log, perform scale and counter calibration.
- Conduct Food Safety and process internal audits, record observations and data, report findings.
- Collect and send Quality control point, (QP1) material sample to outside lab, review test report and update PQ1 log.
- Provide support, guidance, and training to Quality Technician personnel.
- Ensure Cleaning and Sanitation forms are up to date and completed.
- Seek and propose continuous improvement opportunities throughout the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Other tasks or duties may assign by your manager/supervisor as needed.
What you have to offer:
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience in Quality Control environment.
- 1-3 years of Quality control experience in a manufacturing environment preferably flexible packaging.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to use basic hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Ability to use and interpreted quantitative measurement devices.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. A competitive compensation package, 401K plan and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family’s needs.
- Variety of opportunities to learn and be involved in different activities. Competitive compensation.
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
The compensation and reference to benefits for this role is listed on this posting in compliance with applicable law. The selected candidate’s compensation will be determined based on experience, and qualifications. Please note that the compensation and benefits listed below are only applicable to successful candidates who are hired onto local United States payroll.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $46,600.00 - $58,289.00
TC Transcontinental offers competitive compensation and benefits programs which includes, but is not limited to, health care coverage, retirement plan, time off and leave programs, training and development opportunities and a range of allowances connected to specific work situations.
TC Transcontinental, Making Impressions Count
TC Transcontinental is a leader in flexible packaging in North America, and Canada’s largest printer. The Corporation is also the leading Canadian French-language educational publishing group. For over 40 years, TC Transcontinental’s story has been one of innovation and transformation to meet our customers’ evolving needs. Our strong family values, entrepreneurial spirit and long-term vision have always been at the heart of our success. With our 3 business sectors of Packaging, Print and Media, we continue to optimize, transform, and grow while making impressions that count!
TC Transcontinental Packaging blends Art, Science, and Technology to create flexible packaging for familiar brands you encounter everyday. Packaging that protects and preserves products, accentuates brands at retail, and is sustainable. We are a passionate about sustainability and social responsibility. As a values-driven organization, we are focused on innovation and developing flexible packaging that supports our vision for a circular economy where plastic never becomes waste. Join the TC Transcontinental Packaging team and make a difference in the packaging industry.
Learn more about us: