Una carrera en
Printing Press Operator
Sector : TC Transcontinental Packaging
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
Printing Press Operator
Create value at TC Transcontinental
At TC Transcontinental, we've got it made, and that's because of the expertise of our team.We are currently looking for a:
Printing Press Operator (Flexographic preferred, other experience good)TC Transcontinental is a leader in flexible packaging in North America, and Canada’s largest printer. The Corporation is also the leading Canadian French-language educational publishing group. For over 40 years, TC Transcontinental’s story has been one of innovation and transformation to meet our customers’ evolving needs. Our strong family values, entrepreneurial spirit and long-term vision have always been at the heart of our success. With our 3 business sectors of Packaging, Print and Media, we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count! TC Transcontinental Packaging brings a distinctive blend of Art, Science and Technology to create flexible packaging that preserves our customers' products and accentuates their brands on the store shelf. The Packaging Sector has over 4,000 employees and 25 facilities worldwide specializing in extrusion, lamination, printing and converting of plastic products. POSITION PURPOSE:Improve production efficiency by operating a Flexographic Printing Press, as directed each day by production leaders. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a Flexographic Printing Press to manufacture packaging for our customers.
- Know all safety requirements for a printing press or other equipment operation.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain a neat, clean, and organized work area.
- Physically capable of moderate to heavy transferring of objects up to 50 pounds.
- Stage materials at the Slitters, Laminator, and Presses to allow efficient operation of these machines.
- Consistently demonstrate the knowledge necessary to control tensions on production equipment.
- Demonstrate the ability to properly dispose of waste in accordance with Company policy.
- Actively participate in sanitation activities.
Visually inspect print quality and understand the factors in production which may cause a variance
When benefits really help you live better.
- [Group Insurance (including health, life, disability, dental, and travel insurance)[
- [Paid maternity/paternity leave and educational reimbursement]
- [Immediately vested 401k with company match]
- [Supplier discounts on various products]
- [Regular full-time position]
- [Participatory management]
- A pillar in its various sectors of activity, TC Transcontinental inspires by its desire to create a responsible and united world. Its actions, particularly its commitment to the use of plastic, contribute to the protection of resources and the design of innovative products.
Send us your application or contact HR Manager, Ron Bradfish directly: (660) 890-8813 or firstname.lastname@example.orgCreate something with TC Transcontinental.WeveGotItMade.com #INDUS#LI-TH