Una carrera en
Printing Press Assistant: Weekend Nights-Work 36 hrs, get paid for 40!
Sector : TC Transcontinental Packaging
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
- This opening is for a weekend only shift where you’ll work 36 hours but get paid for 40.
- Weekend nights, Fri-Sat-Sun, 7:00pm-7:00am
- MUST TRAIN ON 10HR DAYS. Duration of training will vary based on previous work experience and ability to demonstrate job specific skills required.
- Group insurance (including health, life, disability, dental and travel insurance)
- Immediately vested 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Onsite gym
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Regular full-time position
- Employee-involved decision making
- Assists in preparing press and all job components for print job (loading specified anilox, ink, film, etc.)
- Makes changes to inks as needed during printing, while checking viscosity of ink on an hourly basis
- Takes finished film off machine and loads it onto pallet for pick up.
- Retrieves and Returns ink to and from ink room and cleans machine for next job
- Responsible for managing and handling hazardous waste.
- Performs rework as necessary
- High school Diploma or equivalent education and experience
- Ability to read a measuring tape
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple and concise instructions or information.
- Production experience
- Ability to occasionally work overtime
- Ability to exert 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly as well as ability to operate overhead hoist system to move cylinders weighing in excess of 200 pounds
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, and twisting
- Ability to tolerate strong solvent smell in parts of the plant