Una carrera en
Sector : TC Transcontinental Packaging
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
- Group insurance (including life, disability, dental and travel insurance)
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Permanent full-time position
- Participatory management
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable PPE and Food Safety policies and procedures, wear steel tipped shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, hairnets, beard nets, etc.
- A strong relationship builder and influencer with employees and management alike. Live our Values and be a Champion for our culture.
- Lead the full-cycle talent acquisition process for TC Brooklyn, including new hire onboarding program for new employees.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as benefits, leave administration, payroll, and recruitment to resolve any matters that may arise.
- Assist with cultural improvement initiatives, wellness activities, and community engagement opportunities.
- Counsel people leaders regarding company policy, procedures, and workplace issues. Provide coaching and resolution regarding employee relations issues.
- Identify and recommend trends in HR and formulate recommendations to improve processes or plans that address talent issues.
- Provide counsel to management regarding local/federal employment law and legislation changes. Support roll-out of compliance initiatives within TC Brooklyn.
- Works closely with site leaders on effective workforce planning, recruitment & selection methods, pipeline development, interviewing methodologies and hiring process.
- Proactively identify risks and propose suggestions for effective communication and process improvement.
- Assist with cultural improvement initiatives, wellness activities, and internal employee engagement opportunities.
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
- Degree in related field of HR, Psychology, Sociology, etc. or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish required.
- Experience of recruiting in a manufacturing/unionized environment required. Experience working with applicant tracking, LMS and HR systems preferable.
- Effective communicator with clear, consistent messaging both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively work with Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exemplify professional behavior and confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-directed with an ability to prioritize projects, combined with the ability to provide and receive direction.
- Flexibility in work hours due to multiple shifts and 24/7 facility.
Compensation.Pay Transparency: Min $85,000 – Max $99,000 + bonus.When our contribution creates the future.A pillar in its various sectors of activity, TC Transcontinental inspires by its desire to create a responsible and united world. Its actions, particularly its commitment to the use of plastic, contribute to the protection of resources and the design of innovative products.Send us your application. Create something with TC Transcontinental.WeveGotItMade.com