Una carrera en
Client Services Senior Manager – In-Store Marketing
Sector : TC Transcontinental Printing
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
About this opportunityReporting to In-Store Marketing Regional General Manager – Brampton & Paris, the ISM Brampton Client Services Manager/Director will manage the day-to-day functions of the Brampton Client Service Team including providing daily support to the Client Services Supervisors, Team Leads and Project Managers. The incumbent will act as a key liaison between the Client and Manufacturing in the management of projects and campaigns.This role becomes a senior member of the Brampton Operational Team and will be involved daily in operational decisions, prioritization of clients and working closely with the GM and Operations Director to achieve the clients on-time deliveries.Also, they will participate in Business Development activities for the Brampton based clients including presentations, demos, client tours etc.It is a unique opportunity to showcase creativity and leadership in an organization with global visibility and that can offer development and career growth as this business expands.
We have been driving innovation since 1976. With over 8,000 employees and 41 production sites, TC Transcontinental is a leader in the packaging, printing, and media industry. It is a company that takes care of its teams and where employees support each other. At TC Transcontinental, we lead the industry by cultivating a family spirit.
Not only do you get to work with many of Canada's largest retailers on exciting campaigns, grow your skills and learn with every new project, you get to join a talented team of professionals having fun doing amazing work and experience the pride of seeing your projects come to life with store executions.
- Group insurance (including life, disability, dental and travel insurance) – basic coverage
- Integrated health platform (Dialogue) including virtual healthcare service (telemedicine)
- Permanent position (minimum 37.5 hours/week)
- Preferred 4-5 days in Brampton office
- Travel to our locations occasionally
- Supplier discounts on various products
What you will do
- Manage all aspects of the client services departmental employees, such as:
- Recruitment and staffing, by conducting high volume recruitment and strategic staffing to meet growth and client account needs.
- Training and development, such as assessing individual training/development needs and required follow-through to close the gaps.
- Drive retention strategies and active involvement in succession planning activities, including identifying high potential employees.
- Performance management, including setting employee performance objectives and year end appraisals, and participating in coaching sessions and the disciplinary process with employees.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure that all client requirements and orders achieve target deliverables.
- Become a leader in onboarding for the Retail Marketing Portal, using the campaign manager and assisting each team to maximum use of automation.
- Strong partner of Operations in utilizing the PACE ERP system and automated scheduling tool.
- Oversee invoicing and billing processes for all accounts by ensuring timely movement of dockets into billing and keeping accurate sales accruals at month end.
- Keep informed of daily activities in order processing and scheduling.
- Establish departmental objectives and KPI’s and drive the results.
- Anticipate shortfalls and build contingency plans to deal with them proactively.
- Communicate with internal department supervisors to review problem issues and resolutions and preplan new orders that are unique and need more internal communication.
- Work with Business Development to capitalize on Brampton client growth opportunities, to present, support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- Post secondary education along with a minimum seven (7) years related print and managerial experience. Client facing experience would be an asset.
- Project Management background (PMP) within a Manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally communicate effectively with all levels, internally and externally and well-developed relationship building skills;
- A proactive and strategic thinker with strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Strong administrative and computer skills including extensive knowledge of PC based software applications such as Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple jobs simultaneously and managing prioritization of issues on a daily basis due to changing business dynamics.