Una carrera en
Sector : TC Transcontinental Packaging
Jornada completa/parcial : Full-time
Create value at TC Transcontinental
At TC Transcontinental, we've got it made, and that's because of the expertise of our team.We have been driving innovation since 1976.
With over 8,000 employees and 41 production sites, TC Transcontinental is a leader in the packaging and printing industry, as well as the top French-language educational publishing group in North America. It is a company that takes care of its teams and where employees support each other. At TC Transcontinental, we lead the industry by cultivating a sense of belonging for all.We are currently looking for a Fulltime Buyer for manufacturing: Provide a smooth and continuous flow of plant supplies to support production and office needs. Audit the quality, timeliness and cost of supplies from vendors.Job Description:
- Manage inventory control and conduct cycle counts.
- Establish and maintain Min/Max system integrity.
- Maintain ERP and PMC Inventory management information.
- Monitor daily inventory usage
- Ensure Invoice accuracy.
- Process ERP purchase requisitions, ensuring account accuracy, correct UNSPSC category mapping, state tax parameters, supply related delivery information and eliminating item ordering duplications.
- Maintain ERP and PMC Inventory Management Information.
When benefits really help you live better.
- Group Insurance (including health, life, disability, dental, and travel insurance)[
- Paid maternity/paternity leave and educational reimbursement
- Immediately vested 401k with company match
- Supplier discounts on various products
- Regular full-time position
- Must have ability to work with established computer programs including MSWord, EXCEL, and purchasing software. Solid computer skills are a requirement.
- Must have good telephone and personal skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior purchasing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required.